Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tango de la Materia, No. 78, Epitome No. 7

Hanging there

A passion lame

She lost her memory in my sadness

My dry rote of passing speech

She’s fading ever faster

As I ring and ring and ring

My focus rippling soft

Having settled in the pond

And how to choose to love

When love no more responds?

I kept her in my dreams

Where her words were blessed in my memories

Her scathing admirations

As a soul never did tango with your complexities

Except for me

And (I’m/she’s) losing our minds

At the holy feast

Our brothers (deposing/imposing) upon our sanities

Our last supper in mad confessional

Raping psychologie

And calling out the devil

In a wickered man

A scapegoat for the moral burden

Of the holy family

As thus enticed of a Slavic witchery

I’m dancing with my devils

Tempting fate

The expression of a suppressed history

Like an asexual orgasm of ontology

Cronache nere

Silent falls the muse

The siren of our lust

The furies of our imaginings’ (anomalies/

Black swans in the grassy fair)

A beauty fatal for its charitable becoming

Always there

Merely a white collar thievery

Whom got away with love

Late this one long night

So as not to die a wretched miser

By charitable display

The cage of an ambitious soul

Whom inhales of dreams from the flames young rising

So as to flicker his deceit

And ghost the scarcity of some dry kindling

Some bitter concept biding its time

I’ve conceptualized to the marrow of my mind

To gather the slim (branches/thoughts) worthy of love

Though it seems then now hath been evaded

Straight on through the hollow core

As has been’s sung

Thee have felt love swell

And heard it wane

Watched it die

And can feel it resurrected

God is love shall give

The angels charge over you

Dancing with the fallen

All of thy love as perennial as the grass

You are the rose of Sharon

And the lily of the valley

The hawthorn blossoms (in doubt/indebted)

So as a ripe bud of belief

Carries its weight onto the wind

She branded me the devil

Always there

The bloody spot that just wouldn’t come out

Like when I was a young boy

Blithely drawing blood with thorny branches

Corazón espinado

And I swallowed the sacrament

On an empty gut instinct

The streets will be my lover tonight

Wherein this blood is in the water

And the sharks are circling

A moonset red crescent

Commitment to the solitude

You’ve killed me

Though not so quick as I could cut myself

I’ve seen her cutting feign

And I’ve cheated death this time

I’ve duped the fates her pain

Perhaps we must come to trust our bloody hands

Before our white horse gods

If only so as to sing their names

Out over the goddess’ birth’ Platonic union

I could not conceive a child in her desperation

No

Despite life a desperate roulette

I washed my furies through my razor tears

Pouring upon thine incised veins

Many rivers running my bloody bloody hands

Out damn guilt I curse thee out

For only with her devilry you stand

And I’ve taken now the leading step

So as to dance the devil (shut her/shudder) out of me

Loveless in the fair

(Wilting/lilting) thus so masterfully

Come come

Comme pour laisser

No comments:

Post a Comment