Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tango de la Materia, A Closing Letter

Thank you all for listening. The journey has been an impassioned conversation with time, licking at her heels, as she’s always leaving, waiting at the door… begging like a dog for one more line, one more wisdom of a lullaby. As it turns out, despite our slightest reaches into the future, we must bear patience in her unveiling, lest we come too soon to slumber, or to disregard, and miss the moment we’ve been waiting for.


Thank you kindly, your ears have been my stand still, and your intellect my gallop. As we make our preparations for the close of light, the ceremony in alleviation of the steady march of time, remember me the poet… always hiding in between the lines, though now I take a bow… my dearest… amor, amor!


Hats off to you, my lady all and all… you’ve been a muse, and I love you more…


You may always reach to me… even on a river in the middle of the night.


Corazonamiento,


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment