Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tango de la Materia, No. 50

Base murmuring

I must be alone to think

Is this a redundancy?

Angel of concept

Evoked from the machine

A third person moment

Pure memory

I want bear witness

A woman that shivers

That ventures in sanity

A shivering but free

And not why then this cold mosaic

Only tingles chords to fear

Insanity

Where is my woman

Seduces the machination

Of concept?

The stone truth

A concept veiled in deceit

I want that which hums

An iridescent pleasure

Vexing existence

If veil thy blanket

Was so warmly shivering

I could barely touch

Then I know only to disappear

Free spirit in the memory

I wrote her away

And she disappeared before me

Clear as a bell

Sharp as a whistle

As her clarity bore

A veil of emotion

So deeper and deeper

We are longing to come

No comments:

Post a Comment