Friday, September 9, 2011

Tango de la Materia, No. 37

Life is a strange bird below
I save my sadness
For my solitude
It's sweeter that way
Like glossy lips' rosy smear
On a glass of (arisen/rose) dale wine
All the more subtle arising kiss
To ridge she came to me
Like prophecy
A corporate restructuring
Encased me an asexual high
That milked my ravenous
Pregnant soul like churning butter
Her thick (stalks/thoughts) stem
From a lightless world
Whitened atrophy
The shining road
Was a bed of feathers in the morn
No more a numbing logic
All I want the air
To whisper to me
My love
She left in a hurry
And in moments
Rationalized delineation
I abandoned all my children
My angels stubbornly unborn
For the semblance of a child
In my dear so pregnant soul
I choked so rationally
The tears
Imagining her symbolized abortion
Red light timeless memory
(Relieves/relives) the grope
A ripe fruit plucked in confession
Is taking its last breath
(To/too) light
Warming on the cliff' side edge
Mezzanine of blue
Ocean her eyes are wandering
As she tastes the sunshine suit
The shadows of memories
Too true to time too true
So so lonely in the valley of death
Having chosen the (river/road)
A pregnant soul must fear in breadth
In his own shadow
Feathers to mistrust
The bitter viscosity a deeper breathing
The seething conviction
In contingencies of a stream (a-drift)
Does shelter the sweet asexual dismiss
My soul is pregnant and my penis reared
Thrusting castes of sheer asides
Besides my sadness salty brie
I've been sweating cheese
My pregnancy
Is killing me I sneer
Do not believe

No comments:

Post a Comment