Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tango de la Materia, No. 9

Intrepid without wings

Rather sunken eyes

Though lashes shimmer

The dark circles beneath

The dark pasión of tango to two

To eyes to eyes

To trust the furies or insane

(Allure/à leur)

There is no call

To think

To posture principle

To think of reaping past agreements

All its worth

Hollow arrogancia

And follows a hollow soul

Incapable of grasping truth

Its open wings at the tip of nose

Folding folding either noose

Easy death to ride the whims

Of airs too dark to fold

Caressing brackish glass stems

In the bittersweet remnants

Of winters’ chapless coals

I want a child to save me

As all I see is darkness

That not a soul can see

And for this I fear the worst

Will to be is crucified to mystery

A farce to ruse crepuscular

The will to choose

Will to choose

There is no goodbye

Only (morrow/marrow)

And I believe in all the lonesome

Save for knowing what it is

To (except/accept) the cold

And in the blackest night

I feel I’ve lost my breath

Yet this only emotion to unfold

And what to fear?

Snakes make lies of everything

Intelligencia merely an overcoming of the soul

To mark endear

Merlot merlot I love the red so thick

Its material interior

Though late to dreaming

Sunshine speckled fountains ascend

Deep longing to nature in tabula

Less rasa technologie

The immaterial flame

We must reap the ashes

That the feminine ghosts of passions

Are struggling to see

With eyes begging not to hear

The truths that might deliver thee

No comments:

Post a Comment